“Vitalize your Lifeforce“
4 modules, 18 days,
200 hours Certified Practitioners Qigong Training
with Simon Calder from England
Life force Qigong is a vibrant, life transforming system of Bio-Energetic Practice. It has been created through many years of research and study to produce a system designed to open, align and free the body and Bio - energetic meridian system and organs of residual tensions, deep trauma, stress related symptoms and disease, realigning the Core structure of the Body, strengthening the bones, Muscles and Fascia, and giving a integrated understanding of our own Life-Force Energy, through graceful flowing Qigong forms, Energetic meditations, Breath techniques and a Journey into the 5 Element System.
Qigong is an ancient practice that has its roots in China, India and the Western world. It’s very name ‘Qigong’ is an invitation into 2 qualities: 1. ‘Qi’, our Bio - Energetic System, our life energy and 2. ‘Gong’, to practice and cultivate.
Everything in life has it’s foundations in Energy. When connect and practice at the energetic level we enter into the very blueprint of who we are and how we function. Every pathogen and trauma, every breath we take has its roots in Energy.
So when we smooth out the flow of our Bio-energy, harmonise and balance our life-force, we cultivate a more refined way and deeper understanding of the way we live our lives.
The Life-Force Dynamics Qigong System Certified Practitioner Training is an invitation to explore our total being towards an ever evolving personal growth and self - Understanding, offering a system for deep life Long personal Growth. This system restructures the very patterning of the tissues that create and support our physical body, Balance and Boost our Subtle Energy Body and realign us to the Deep truth and Direction of our Life's Potential.
- Module 1 - LF Qigong - ‘Foundation Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours
- Module 2 - LF Qigong - ‘5 Elements Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours
- Module 3 - LF Qigong - ‘Dynamic Flow Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours
- Module 4 - LF Qigong - ‘Unification Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours
* Training can begin from any Level 1, 2 or 3. To take part in level 4 you have to complete at least level 1.
- LFD Qigong is recognised and accredited by AADP
- The LFD Qigong consists of a minimum of 200 hours divided into 4 Modules of 4 Levels, to be taken as a series of 6 days workshops.
- After a certain time period, with the completion of the each Module', An accreditation to teach the LFD Qigong will be given to each student if the required standards are obtained.
For full benefit of Life-Force Qigong, it is recommended that Modules 1 - 3, be studied in sequence.
Life-Force Qigong Teacher Program
In the Life-Force Qigong Teacher program, there are 4 Modules of certified teaching. One for each module taken. There is a minimum time requirement between the end of the module and being able to apply for teaching certification.
A time and Date will be arranged with each student 1 to 1 where the forms will be taught by the student to myself or a certified teacher. After which a written exam will be sent to each student covering the information covered in each module. The written test will last for around 1 hour and taken in the students own time.
- Module 1 teaching....Minimum of 3 months after finish of course.....will be required to teach, all parts of Module 1 with written exam
- Module 2 Teaching...Minimum of 4 months after finish of course....will be required to teach, all parts of Module 2 with written exam
- Module 3 Teaching...Minimum of 6 months after finish of course....will be required to teach, all parts of Module 3 with written exam
- Module 4 Teaching…Minimum of 6 months after finish of course.....will be required to teach, all parts of Module 4 with written exam
There will be a 3 hour 1 to 1 Skype call...or alternatively the modules can be sent filmed on video to me.
There will be a written exam covering all parts of each module.
1 to 1 Skype call can be arranged before for extra tuition.
On completion of passing Teaching module, Full Teacher certification will be given by Life-Force Qigong with opportunity to get accredited to the AADP, for insurance and worldwide connection of teachers and practitioners.
A pass rate of 80% will be the minimum requirement to receive certification
Training Subjects Covered in All 4 Modules
- Foundation of Qigong Beginner to Advanced
- Physical Qigong Forms Beginner to Advanced
- 8 Levels of Qi Cultivation
- Daoist Studies
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Dynamic Qigong
- Fascia Conditioning
- Breath Exercise
- Pranic Healing
- Subtle Body Studies
- Emotional Release
- 5 Element Theory
- Meridian System and Acupressure
- Foundations of Fascia
- Qi and Bio-Energy
- Trauma Release
- Anatomy of Breath
- Centering and Grounding
- Psychic protection
- Personal Care and Management
- Qigong Therapy Techniques
- Energetic Healing
This Training is For:
This Training is specially designed for those looking for a deep pragmatic understanding and integration of Qigong, obtained under a professional certified system, utilised for self transformation, Personal Development and self Healing.
Those who have some physical / Energetic issues in their lives such as arthritis / Adrenal Burnout that are looking to recondition their lives with a Balanced integrated way of healing their lives.
For those looking for a more efficient way of living their lives, from Business professionals to Therapists, who constantly meets the demands of a high energy life style.
For those that already have a Spiritual practice and would like to deepen their knowledge and understanding into the world of Life Energy and Qigong.
Life is a Constant from the moment we are born to the moment we die. Qigong gives us a simple yet profoundly effective way of balancing and understanding each moment until we pass from this life. The Banner of Qigong is '100 years of Health and Prosperity'. And Who doesn't want that.
Life offers us constant challenges, each of which takes a little bit of our Life-Force to meet and take on. Are you putting back into you whole being what you are taking out. Are you putting more back into your system than you are taking out. As if your very being were a saving back for old age, a spiritual pension plan.
Do you know or are you somebody that suffers from low energy or recovering from accidents or Traumas. Would you like to offer that person or yourself understanding, relief and a way to rebuild themselves.
- Then come and Learn to grow through all the levels of LFD Qigong, watch your life transform into a richer more integrated whole, able to meet life's challenges as they arise.
- Dissolve the 'Residual Tensions' from your Body. Those aches and pains that don't seem to go no matter what you do.
- Build and Strengthen all areas of your Life.
- Release deep seated Traumas and old patterns that limit and hold you down.
- Integrate your Body / Mind / Qi / Emotions / Spirit
- Come back to your centre and root yourself into your life path.
- Release the Toxic Energy Stored in your Fascia and Organs, Cleanse and use it to Boost your immune system
- Connect to Nature and Absorb the Energy from your environment
About Simon Calder
Simon has been involved in Eastern practices since the age of 5 where he was introduced to Judo and the elements of mindful practice in relation to body awareness and compassionate respect for others. At 13 he was introduced to a Benedictine monk who introduced him to western spiritual sciences of 'Teilhard de Chardin', and other western esoteric enlightenment systems. At 17 he came to study with Master Choy a Daoist master from China. Who taught the Taoist perspective to life, mindfulness, Qigong and internal cultivation. From there going to art Collage and studying as a painter and Graphic Designer, running Art studios. Deciding to leave the UK and be full time in Asia, Simon has been travelling and studying in India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia and Bali. Practicing with Shamans and Yogis in Nepal, Chinese Masters in Malaysia and Bali and Divine Yogis and Tantra teachers in India and Bali, for the last 13 years. The culmination of these travels and practices has given a deeper understanding to the qualities and relationships to the connection between Mindfulness and the myofascial matrix, which is a profound passion to cultivate and share this incredible understanding through Yin Yoga, Qigong and Mindfulness. To produce a mind body understanding towards freedom through compassion.
Module 1 - LF Qigong - ‘Foundation Qigong’
Level 1 is specifically orientated to Realigning and strengthening our physical Body structure and Bio-Energy System, getting it ready for circulating and holding the larger amounts of Qi produced in Level 2.
- This is a process where we dissolve blockages from the joints and tissues of the body using specific set Qigong practices, clearly taught to each student for maximum understanding.
- Through Lectures we will look closely into what is Qigong and does it work and how can we use it as a practise and in our lives.
- We learn the foundation of what is qigong through lectures, physical practices and energetic exercises.
- We learn how to sense and feel the moving Qi through the body and potentiate this with sensitivity exercises.
- We understand how to form the 8 Qualities of Qi within our movements, Raising, Lowering, Opening, Closing, Gathering, Dispersing, Entering and Storing.
- We understand the different Qualities of Qigong Breathing with, Embryonic Breathing, 5 Gates Breathing and Skin Breathing.
- Using Specifically designed sets to strengthen the Tendons, Joints and Fascia.
- Learning a Complete forms of Qigong.
- All the way through you will be learning how to Increase, Gather, Balance, Transform and Store the Qi.
- Understanding Mindfulness in relation to Qigong to open us up to the sensitive world of Qi which is constantly fluctuating through and around all of us in every moment.
- We will look at how to locate, understand and build Qi in the Body, how to circulate and Store for later use or to boost the immune system.
- All practices are a safe complete foundation to strengthening our Bodies and Building up our reserves of Potential Energy
- Balling the Ball - Connect to and directly feeling Qi
- Cultivating Lower Dantien
- Dissolving Qi Blockages - Dissolving the energetic Blockages in the Joints and Tissues
- Joint Conditioning - Opening and Strengthening the joints
- 8 Qualities of Qi - Build and cultivate the 8 qualities of Opening, Closing, Raising, Lowering, Gathering, Entering, Dispersing and Storing Qi.
- Tuning the Fascia - Working Deep into the Triple Burner and Fascia, releasing Tension and Building Energy.
- Oceanic Spine - Work from the Core Spine, opening the deep Fascia, releasing old blockages.
- Shaking - Specific shaking sets to release tensions and blockages
- Patting and Dredging - Condition the Fascia, strengthen the energy system and purge toxic Qi.
- Sensitivity Training - Boost your listening and sensing Abilities
- Foundation Standing Practice - Align your whole structure with Direct Bio-Tensegrity Integration.
- Foundation Qigong Set - Complete 8 movement Foundation Qigong Set for boosting and opening your Qi Body.
- MicroCosmic Orbit - Circulate the Qi you cultivated through the Qi reservoirs of your body, taking Qi into your immune system and organs.
- Embryonic Breathing - Center yourself, calm your mind and learn how to gather and centre your Qi use your breath and Lower Dantien. (Energy Center)
- 5 Gates Breathing - Deepen your understanding of Qi and Breath as we start to breath thee Qi in through 5 Opening in the Body.
- Skin Breathing - Use your whole skin and feel your pores opening and closing using your skin to Breath.
- What is Qigong - Complete Foundation to What is, How to Cultivate, How to Use and integrate Qigong in Your life.
- 3 Treasures - The 3 Levels that bind all life together, Jing - Essence and physical health. Qi - Bio-Energy. Shen - connection to your Vital Spirit
- What is Qi - Feeling Qi, understanding it's qualities and how to work with it and use it.
- Qi and Fascia - Learning the relationships of Qi and Fascia to produce a stronger Life-Force Energy.
- 3 Dantiens - The 3 main energy centres in the Body, Lower, Middle and Upper Dantiens.
- 4 Steps of Potential - Method of Locating Qi, Sticking to Qi, Building Qi and Becoming Qi
- Center + Grounding, Fundamental Qi Meditations and Circulations
- 3 Minds into 1 - Centering all parts of the Being into a unified whole
- Connecting to Qi
- Energy Circulation
Module 2 - LF Qigong - ‘5 Elements Qigong’
Takes us deeper into our understanding of Qigong using the 5 Elements System, Organ system and Meridians. Understanding through detailed lectures each of the meridians and organs and their qualities and how they interact. It is in the organs that the deepest deposits of Toxicity and old Trauma are held. With the Qigong we can Cleanse our system and Organs of Toxic qi, boosting our Immune system and fortifying a stronger constitution into old age.
It is the bone marrow that is at the core of our structural body, creating our immune system and keeping us strong, with bone marrow Qigong we learn to Direct our Cultivated Qi, right into the core of the Bone Marrow, and wrapping it around the bones.
We advance all the practices from Module 1 to Form specific Qualities of our Qi body. Boosting each of the 5 Element Qualities in the Body with Meditations, Visualisations, understanding of Diet and how to Purge and release old Qi before bringing in the new fresh Qi. Then circulating it through the Meridians, Training it to be smooth and Balanced.
Understanding directly how the body is made up of these 5 Elements and Using the qualities of Excess of Deficient for each element, learn how to Balance them. In Qigong the Spiritual focus is to Balance the 5 Element system, when we achieve this we can achieve balance and great focus in Life.
‘5 Elements Qigong form’
- Loosening and Activating the Qi and the Tissues
- Flushing and Cleansing the Meridians
- Circulating and Directing Qi through the Meridians
- Enhancing and Energising the Qi
- Integrating and Regulating the Qi into the system.
- 5 Element Qigong Practise - 5 Element Qigong Forms, 25 moves integrating all 5 elements
- Cultivating Middle Dantien
- Bone Marrow Qigong - Drawing Qi directly into the marrow of the bones, strengthening bones and immune system
- 5 Element Fists for Martial Strength and Personal Power - Boost up all 5 Element with explosive power movements.
- Qi Saturation - Boost and Saturate your body Tissues with Qi.
- Electric and Magnetic Energy Lines - The Energetic Boost to all the forms
- 5 Element Circle Walking Sets - Cultivate 5 Element Qualities through walking practice.
- 5 Element Standing - Understanding and cultivate all 5 Elements through static postures.
- 5 Element Breathing and Stress response - Learn 5 Breath qualities of how each element type responds to stress.
- Absorbing Qi from Nature - Directly connect and absorb life giving Qi from plants, Trees and other Nature sources.
- Meridian Qigong - Learn and Circulate Qi through the entire meridian system.
- BreathKriya Qigong - Study the Breath in 4 Different parts, studying and cultivating each area to give a deeper understanding of Breath.
- 6 Direction Centring - Profoundly Center yourself into your true personal axis.
- Emotional Purging - Release deep seated Toxic emotional patterns.
- 5 Elements System - Complete overview of 5 Element System and how to use it in your Practice.
- 5 Element Psychology - Understand how to use the 5 Element System to Balance the Psyche
- 24 Hours Qi Clock - Understand the rhythms of your Qi flow and how to Balance
- Meridians and Organs - Learn each meridian and their correspondent organ.
- Organ Relationships - Understand the entire Organ system and each relationship
- 5 Element Diet - Understand the 5 Flavours and how they effect our Organs and influence them with specific diet.
- Understanding and Balancing your Qi - How to use all the information learned so far to understand and Balance our Qi Field.
- 5 Element Meditations - Meditating and Cultivating each Element Quality.
Module 3 - LF Qigong - ‘Dynamic Flow Qigong’
In this module we take our Qigong Practice into both a deeper Yang Flow and deeper Yin Nurturing practice. Dynamic QiFlow Qigong incorporates elements of spiral movements, 5 Elements Qigong and classical Yoga postures to align, strengthen and open the body. Creating higher levels of Qi which are directed into dynamic fascial Qigong movement, allowing us to feel strength and fluidity through lightness and dynamism.
The Spiral conditioning is a powerful way to strengthen the joints, tissues and meridians of the body. It incorporates a full spectrum of movement through the Fascia, opening strong vortex of energy in the body, dissolving on the deepest level tensions and pathogenic patterns stuck in the body. We take this further into Walking the Circle, holding postures, building our energy fields, through dynamic stepping.
5 Element Dao Yin takes us into the Yin side of our practice, where we hold longer deeper forms, sitting and lying down. Guiding and leading Qi around the meridians. Converting our life energy into ‘Ying Qi’, the Qi that nurtures the tissues and meridians, cultivating a strong healthy foundation for more Yang practises. Directing our attention into softness and strength we build fascia strength and power with Tendon Qigong in a specific set of release and tension movements, directing the rising levels of Qi to specific points around the microcosmic orbit.
Through this whole module we will learn how to incorporate dynamic strength through softness, an important practice to bring Qigong into powerful movements and flows, whilst staying open and boosting our energy Body.
- Dynamic QiFlow Qigong Sequence
- Spiral Qigong conditioning
- 5 Element Dao Yin
- Circle Walking
- 2nd 8 Qualities Practice
- Tendon Qigong Form
- Fascial Decompression Cupping
- Spiral Energetics
- What is Dao Yin
- Fascia release
- Dynamic Qi Flow
- Transformation of Qi
- 5 Element Acupressure Point Release
Module 4 - LF Qigong - ‘Unification Qigong’
At this Level the first 3 Modules should have been practised. This gives you a strong platform to go deeper into your own personal transformation and open our practice into all 3 worlds, Physical, subtle and causal. Opening the Upper Dantien and through the crown to open to our higher spirit, the ’Shen’.
We advance the microcosmic into the macrocosmic orbit, flowing energy through all the channels of the body. This opens up deeper layers of our energy, creating a feeling of wholeness and connection to everything and everyone.
The 3 worlds standing is a profound practice that unites all parts of our being, grounding us into the centre of the planet, aligning us with our truth, flowering our inner light to dissolve the resistance to being in our truth, whilst allowing it to flower into this lifetime. Opening all 3 Dantiens, (energy Fields), creating a Divine feeling and direct understanding of unification to the Divine.
The 8 Vessels are reservoirs of energy that are the core to our ancestral inheritance, the deepest level of inherited trauma and pathology. With the 8 Vessels Qigong, we open these in a specific sequence, dissolving on the deepest level inherited pathology, reclaiming our blueprint for existence, opening to deeper levels of Bliss in this lifetime. When we are happy to be in our bodies, when we are happy to be on this planet, a whole world of profound possibilities opens to us.
With this deep connection to energy we learn how to channel this energy into self healing and healing of other. Learning how to feel when there is energetic blockages in the body and how to directly clear them using our life-energy.
Looking deeply into mindfulness and how it relates to Qigong, how to incorporate it into the practice and understand the direct benefits that it creates within our practice.
At this level we open and connect to the deepest aspects of who we are in this lifetime, understand them and gain the knowledge of how to cultivate them.
- Shen Gong - High Vibration Qigong use Qi circulation in the Upper Dantien
- Macrocosmic Orbit - Circulate energy through the entire Body.
- Qi Healing, for self and others
- 3 Worlds Standing Practice
- Core Star Meditation
- Opening the Psychic Channels Breathing
- 8 Vessels Qigong
- Moving into Akasha
- Vibrational Mantra Practice
- Pranic Healing
- White Skeleton Practice
- Absorbing Qi from Nature
- White Pillar Qigong
- Violet Flame
- 8 Vessels and embryology
- Pranic Healing
- Absorbing Qi from Nature
- White Light
- Vibrational Medicine
- Shen Gong