CONSCIOUS MEDICINE WORKSHOPS
With Dr. Nirdosh Kohra
1- 5 May in Warsaw at Krzywy Ratusz
In the Conscious Medicine Workshops you will learn how emotional & psychological events you experience in life affect the physical body, and how the body helps you to overcome these situations with its natural physiological responses. The body normally manifests the effort to come back to balance through symptoms in a specific area of the body.
Conscious Medicine helps you to come out of the fear-based concept of Disease and reconnect with your intrinsic trust and understanding of how your body heals itself when we give it the right support.
In these workshops you will learn basic principles that are a very solid support for any practitioner of bodywork, energy work, nutrition, psychology, meditation, traditional allopathic doctors or for anyone interested in knowing what their body is saying with each symptom and how to prevent dis-ease from occurring.
In these workshops you will learn essential principles that will transform the way you see your body, health, dis-ease and life itself.
Dr. Nirdosh Kohra teaches these workshops based on his personal experience of more than 13 years working with Allopathic Medicine, Meditation, Conscious Nutrition and many methods of Alternative Medicine.
Everything that he teaches is based on extensive scientific research by Medical and Holistic doctors around the world.
In Conscious Medicine he teaches essential principles like:
- The 5 Biological Laws of Germanic New Medicine.
- The 3 conditions that need to be present to cause any disease or imbalance in the human body.
- The single most important thing that any human being can do to prevent disease that no doctor ever says to his patients.
- The 3 emotions we go through before returning to a state of love and wellbeing.
- The physiological process the body, mind and heart go through, after a shocking or traumatic experience and how the body does everything it can to bring us back to harmony.
- The simple and clear understanding of why more than 90% of symptoms appear in the body after a period of intense stress.
- Different Meditation techniques and emotional expression that help the body to return to harmony, peacefulness and establish a natural connection with our inner voice or intuition.
- Basic communication skills that allow us to express things that cause blockages or dis-ease in our body.
- How to start connecting with our body in our daily life to perceive what it really needs to be healthy.
- The beauty and harmony in which we live in our internal and external eco-system.
- How any symptom or Dis-ease has a specific biological purpose in our life and with awareness we can learn from it and evolve with it.
Once you learn and experience these essential universal principles you will have a totally new understanding on common concepts around health like:
- What causes a flu, cough, sore throat or other inflammatory processes in the body.
- The 3 main causes of weight gain, which have nothing to do with what we eat.
- What causes vomiting or diarrhea.
- What Cancer really is and how to approach it in a holistic way.
- What does physical pain have to say to us according to its place in the body.
- What is the role of microorganisms in our body. Do contagious diseases really exist?
- What is a healing crisis?
- The common symptoms that appear during a Sympathetic and a Parasympathetic state in the body.
- What causes allergies in the body and how to eliminate them naturally.
- What causes psychological diseases.
- What causes Chronic symptoms and how they can end
- When and how we can be supported by alternative therapies & when do we really need medications.
This is a theoretical & experiential workshop where you can re-learn the language of your body and clear out many limiting and stressful beliefs around health. It is absolutely scientific and understandable for anybody (you don´t need any previous training in the health area).
You will be able to understand and experience consciously the bridge between the mind, emotions and the physical body, bringing you a new relaxation, independence & trust in our body.
It Explains precisely the effect of our thoughts, beliefs and repressed emotions in our physical body and the liberating, healing and revitalizing effects of meditation, emotional release and all the various alternative healing methods that exist.
Why learn Conscious Medicine?
From the beginning of our life we have all received conditioning & education about health, our body & what means to have a symptom or disease. We generally look at any symptom or disease with fear & take it as something negative in our body. This puts us in a helpless and stressful situation, where we depend absolutely on the words, diagnosis & treatment of the medical doctor or therapist.
Fortunately in the last decades many scientific discoveries have been made which prove that our body simply wants to help us in any situation and gives us specific messages through physical or mental symptoms.
Nobody has ever taught us how to listen to our body or how to understand this messages. Thanks to the discoveries made in hospitals by Medical Doctors who work with Conscious Medicine, we now know what each symptom of the body means and why the body reacts like this.
Once we understand these symptoms it becomes absolutely clear what we need to do in our lives to come back to harmony & wellbeing.
Conscious Medicine Level 1 ( 1-5 May in Warsaw )
In this 5-day module you will learn The 5 Biological Laws discovered by Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer in the 1980´s that have been studied in depth by other Medical and Holistic Doctors around the world allowing us to understand the following:
- What causes any symptom, disease or imbalance in the body.
- What happens in the body, mind and heart when we are in a sympathetic response
- What happens in the body, mind and heart when we are in a parasympathetic process.
- What causes Inflammation in the body and what it really means.
- What causes chronical symptoms in the body.
- What is an epileptic crisis or epicrisis.
- What is fever.
- What causes insomnia, anxiety, anorexia, panic attacks and similar symptoms.
- Which are the 2 types of tumors that grow in the body and the reason for the body to create this “abnormal” growth.
- What can cause death at a younger age and how we can prevent it.
- Basic principles of embryology and physiology that will help you understand your body and its connection to the other living beings in this planet.
- The very important role that virus, bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms play in our body.
- The truth around infectious and contagious diseases.
- How “getting sick” is a natural process of the body that has been designed for millions of years that helps us to survive and evolve in this world.
- What causes allergies and how we can get rid of them naturally.
- Why we sometimes somatize on the right side of the body and why sometimes on the left.
- Useful tips and practices that can help to prevent symptoms in the body or that help reduce already existing ones.
- How we can integrate conventional medicine and different healing methods to support the body in the best way.
- What are Objective Medical Emergencies and Subjective Medical Emergencies.
- How to take care of ourselves once we have a symptom in the body to recover faster.
- The importance of meditation and other alternative healing methods for our health.
In CM Level 1 we will go through each organ and tissue of the body explaining what kind of situations in life trigger a symptom in that area of the body, and how it always makes sense that the body responds in this way. Like this you will be able to understand your own personal usual symptoms in a totally new way and will also be able to understand people when they have different symptoms in their lives.
We will explore the main issues and behavioral patterns around the 4 basic groups of organs in the body:
- Organs of survival
- Organs of protection
- Organs of body structure and mobility
- Organs of connection and interaction with the outside world
We will also work with limiting beliefs to see the underlying truth that will allow you to expand the limits of your consciousness and give you a new sense of freedom in life.
During this module you will experience different emotional release and meditation techniques that you can integrate in your daily life to support health in a physical, mental and emotional level.
This workshop will give you many tools for the rest of your life to help you in your personal health and the people around you.
If you are any kind of health practitioner, a bodyworker, energy worker, homeopath, acupuncturist, physiotherapist, nutritionist, psychotherapist, chiropractor, osteopath, naturopath, medical doctor, etc., you will benefit immensely from this workshop and find a new depth in your practice.
Conscious Medicine Level 2
In this 5-day module you will deepen your understanding of your body and health from this new Conscious Approach. You will go deeper into the 5 Biological Laws, learning new Biological programs, clearing out and receiving support on personal issues or experiences around health from this new perspective since you have learnt the principles of CM.
The main focus of this Level 2 of CM is to discover from this new perspective what Psychological Diseases really are (in CM called Brain Constellations), such as:
- Sensitive, auditory or visual hallucinations.
- Aggressive behaviors.
- Anti-social behaviors.
- Suicide attempts.
- Casanova and nymphomaniac patterns.
- Obsessive-Compulsive disorder.
- Panic attacks.
- Maniac Depressive Disorder (or Bipolar Disorder).
- And others.
You will understand why the body creates these changes in our behavior and personality, and how it makes total sense to behave like this in the unique situations in life that trigger it.
You will understand why people having strong psychological or psychiatric symptoms, have a unique correlation with strong situations in early life with both caretakers (father and mother figures). And which therapeutic methods can support to stabilize that.
We will explore unique types of dreams that correlate to each psychological dis-ease.
This will give you a completely new understanding that will help you be at ease in your own behavioral changes and it will allow you to support others with these kind of situations in people close to you.
During this workshop we will experience and realize how we all have a certain degree of craziness and when it gets a little out of hand what we can do to manage it. We will also see how people who have been diagnosed with Psychiatric diseases or have been medicated, can be helped in a much simpler, natural and loving way.
All of these will be integrated even more through different meditation and therapeutic techniques during the workshop that can support us and others during these life situations.
You do not need to be a Medical doctor, psychologist or other kind of therapist to attend this workshop, given the reality that we all have in certain degrees most of these behavior patterns in different periods of our life, so by understanding and integrating this new awareness you will begin to have a new experience of compassion for yourself and others.
Conscious Medicine Level 3 – Spring 2019
(Bodhi Medicine Practitioner Training)
In this module you learn how to integrate your own body-work, energy-work, psychological or other therapeutic skills and new ones you will learn in these 5 days to be applied with what you have learned in levels 1 & 2 of Conscious Medicine to support others in their healing process.
- Start Date: 1st May 2019 at 9.00
- Finish Date: 5th May 2019 at 15.00
- Price Course: 650 Euro
- Venue: Krzywy Ratusz, ul. Pokrętna 43, Osiedle Krzywa Iwiczna, 05-500 Nowa Iwiczna, http://krzywyratusz.pl
- Non residential course, accommodation possible via www.booking.com
- Deposits - 150 eur - are nonrefundable.
- 9.00- 18.00
- 13.00-14.30 lunch break
- 9.00-15.00 last day
Dr. Nirdosh Kohra
Born in Mexico City, graduated as a Medical Doctor from Anahuac University of Mexico. Specialized in Bodhi Medicine, an Holistic approach to the human being that integrates Conscious Medicine, Conscious Nutrition, Transomatic dialogue, various Energy Healing Methods, Active meditation, TBM, and more.
Through his medical experience he realized that the conventional medicine rarely brought healing to people, so he started traveling around the world in search for methods that would help him find the root cause and a real solution for disease.
He experienced in his own body, studied and specialized in different healing methods from Mexico, USA, Europe & Asia, and uses them in his holistic medical practice. Some of them are TBM (Neurosomatic Rebalancing), GNM (German New Medicine), Transsomatic Dialogue, Conscious Nutrition, Kinesiology, Reiki, Theta Healing, Meditation, the 1st Akashik process and ancient body-mind healing methods, integrating the western and eastern approach to healing.
In his private practice he works together with the patient, taking in account all the possible causes of his or her disease like physical aspects, mental, emotional, energetical, nutritional, toxicologic, life style and others. Then in a holistic way he tries to find the best way for him or her to come back to harmony & wellbeing.
He is a Co-founder of Path of Meditation (2006) & the Conscious Nutrition Academy (2007), based in Mexico and Greece.
He is the founder of Conscious Medicine (2014).
He offers different workshops in Mexico, Brazil, Greece, Romania, Turkey, India, China & other places, such as Conscious Medicine, Conscious Nutrition, Awareness Intensive Retreats (Who is in?), Meditative Therapies (Osho No Mind, Osho Mystic Rose & Osho Born Again), Men´s gatherings, Primal (Childhood Deconditioning), Sexual Deconditioning Training, Meditation and others.