QIGONG LIFE FORCE DYNAMICS - FOUNDATION LEVEL 1
QIGONG LIFE FORCE DYNAMICS - FOUNDATION LEVEL 1 - 6 DAYS
Life Force Dynamics Qigong Complete Training System (LFD)
12 - 18 OCTOBER 2020
with Simon Calder from England.
LEVEL 1 TRAINING
Level 1 is specifically orientated to Realigning and strengthening our physical Body structure and Bio-Energy System, getting it ready for circulating and holding the larger amounts of Qi produced in Level 2.
- This is a process where we dissolve blockages from the joints and tissues of the body using specific set Qigong practices, clearly taught to each student for maximum understanding.
- Through Lectures we will look closely into what is Qigong and does it work and how can we use it as a practise and in our lives.
- We learn the foundation of what is qigong through lectures, physical practices and energetic exercises.
- We learn how to sense and feel the moving Qi through the body and potentiate this with sensitivity exercises.
- We understand how to form the 8 Qualities of Qi within our movements, Raising, Lowering, Opening, Closing, Gathering, Dispersing, Entering and Storing.
- We understand the different Qualities of Qigong Breathing with, Embryonic Breathing, 5 Gates Breathing and Skin Breathing.
- Using Specifically designed sets to strengthen the Tendons, Joints and Fascia.
- Learning a Complete forms of Qigong.
- All the way through you will be learning how to Increase, Gather, Balance, Transform and Store the Qi.
- Understanding Mindfulness in relation to Qigong to open us up to the sensitive world of Qi which is constantly fluctuating through and around all of us in every moment.
- We will look at how to locate, understand and build Qi in the Body, how to circulate and Store for later use or to boost the immune system.
- All practices are a safe complete foundation to strengthening our Bodies and Building up our reserves of Potential Energy
- Balling the Ball - Connect to and directly feeling Qi
- Cultivating Lower Dantien
- Dissolving Qi Blockages - Dissolving the energetic Blockages in the Joints and Tissues
- Joint Conditioning - Opening and Strengthening the joints
- 8 Qualities of Qi - Build and cultivate the 8 qualities of Opening, Closing, Raising, Lowering, Gathering, Entering, Dispersing and Storing Qi.
- Tuning the Fascia - Working Deep into the Triple Burner and Fascia, releasing Tension and Building Energy.
- Oceanic Spine - Work from the Core Spine, opening the deep Fascia, releasing old blockages.
- Shaking - Specific shaking sets to release tensions and blockages
- Patting and Dredging - Condition the Fascia, strengthen the energy system and purge toxic Qi.
- Sensitivity Training - Boost your listening and sensing Abilities
- Foundation Standing Practice - Align your whole structure with Direct Bio-Tensegrity Integration.
- Foundation Qigong Set - Complete 8 movement Foundation Qigong Set for boosting and opening your Qi Body.
- MicroCosmic Orbit - Circulate the Qi you cultivated through the Qi reservoirs of your body, taking Qi into your immune system and organs.
- Embryonic Breathing - Center yourself, calm your mind and learn how to gather and centre your Qi use your breath and Lower Dantien. (Energy Center)
- 5 Gates Breathing - Deepen your understanding of Qi and Breath as we start to breath thee Qi in through 5 Opening in the Body.
- Skin Breathing - Use your whole skin and feel your pores opening and closing using your skin to Breath.
- What is Qigong - Complete Foundation to What is, How to Cultivate, How to Use and integrate Qigong in Your life.
- 3 Treasures - The 3 Levels that bind all life together, Jing - Essence and physical health. Qi - Bio-Energy. Shen - connection to your Vital Spirit
- What is Qi - Feeling Qi, understanding it's qualities and how to work with it and use it.
- Qi and Fascia - Learning the relationships of Qi and Fascia to produce a stronger Life-Force Energy.
- 3 Dantiens - The 3 main energy centres in the Body, Lower, Middle and Upper Dantiens.
- 4 Steps of Potential - Method of Locating Qi, Sticking to Qi, Building Qi and Becoming Qi
- Center + Grounding, Fundamental Qi Meditations and Circulations
- 3 Minds into 1 - Centering all parts of the Being into a unified whole
- Connecting to Qi
- Energy Circulation
What is Life-Force Qigong
Life force Qigong is a vibrant, life transforming system of Bio-Energetic Practice. It has been created through many years of research and study to produce a system designed to open, align and free the body and Bio - energetic meridian system and organs of residual tensions, deep trauma, stress related symptoms and disease, realigning the Core structure of the Body, strengthening the bones, Muscles and Fascia, and giving an integrated understanding of our own Life-Force Energy, through graceful flowing Qigong forms, Energetic meditations, Breath techniques and a Journey into the 5 Element System.
Qigong is an ancient practice that has its roots in China, India and the Western world. It’s very name ‘Qigong’ is an invitation into 2 qualities: 1. ‘Qi’, our Bio - Energetic System, our life energy and 2. ‘Gong’, to practice and cultivate.
Everything in life has its foundations in Energy. When connect and practice at the energetic level we enter into the very blueprint of who we are and how we function. Every pathogen and trauma, every breath we take has its roots in Energy.
So when we smooth out the flow of our Bio-energy, harmonise and balance our life-force, we cultivate a more refined way and deeper understanding of the way we live our lives.
The Life-Force Dynamics Qigong System Certified Practitioner Training is an invitation to explore our total being towards an ever evolving personal growth and self - Understanding, offering a system for deep lifelong personal Growth. This system restructures the very patterning of the tissues that create and support our physical body, Balance and Boost our Subtle Energy Body and realign us to the Deep truth and Direction of our Life's Potential.
- Level 1 - ‘Foundation Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 12-18 OCTOBER 2020
- Level 2 - ‘5 Elements Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 19-21 APRIL 2021
- Level 3 - ‘Dynamic Flow Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 30 March - 5 April 2020
- Level 4 - ‘Unification Qigong’ - 6 days, 50 hours - 2021, date to be announced
* Training can begin from any Level 1, 2 or 3. To take part in level 4 you have to complete at least level 1.
LFD Qigong is recognised and accredited by AADP
The LFD Qigong consists of a minimum of 200 hours divided into 4 Modules of 4 Levels, to be taken as a series of 6 days workshops.
After a certain time period, with the completion of the each level, An accreditation to teach the LFD Qigong will be given to each student if the required standards are obtained.
For full benefit of Life-Force Qigong, it is recommended that levels 1 - 3, be studied in sequence.
Life-Force Qigong Teacher Program
In the Life-Force Qigong Teacher program, there are 4 levels of certified teaching. One for each level taken. There is a minimum time requirement between the end of the level and being able to apply for teaching certification.
A time and Date will be arranged with each student 1 to 1 where the forms will be taught by the student to myself or a certified teacher. After which a written exam will be sent to each student covering the information covered in each module. The written test will last for around 1 hour and taken in the students own time.
- Level 1 teaching....Minimum of 3 months after finish of course.....will be required to teach, all parts of level 1 with written exam
- Level 2 Teaching...Minimum of 4 months after finish of course....will be required to teach, all parts of level 2 with written exam
- Level 3 Teaching...Minimum of 4 months after finish of course....will be required to teach, all parts of level 3 with written exam
- Level 4 Teaching…Minimum of 6 months after finish of course.....will be required to teach, all parts of level 4 with written exam
There will be a 3 hour 1 to 1 Skype call...or alternatively a video of a student teaching can be sent to me.
There will be a written exam covering all parts of each module.
1 to 1 Skype call can be arranged before for extra tuition.
On completion of passing Teaching module, Full Teacher certification will be given by Life-Force Qigong with opportunity to get accredited to the AADP, for insurance and worldwide connection of teachers and practitioners.
A pass rate of 80% will be the minimum requirement to receive certification
Training Subjects Covered in All 4 levels
- Foundation of Qigong Beginner to Advanced
- Physical Qigong Forms Beginner to Advanced
- 8 Levels of Qi Cultivation
- Daoist Studies
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Dynamic Qigong
- Fascia Conditioning
- Breath Exercise
- Pranic Healing
- Subtle Body Studies
- Emotional Release
- 5 Element Theory
- Meridian System and Acupressure
- Foundations of Fascia
- Qi and Bio-Energy
- Trauma Release
- Anatomy of Breath
- Centering and Grounding
- Psychic protection
- Personal Care and Management
- Qigong Therapy Techniques
- Energetic Healing
This Training is For:
- This Training is specially designed for those looking for a deep pragmatic understanding and integration of Qigong, obtained under a professional certified system, utilised for self transformation, Personal Development and self Healing.
- Those who have some physical / Energetic issues in their lives such as arthritis / Adrenal Burnout that are looking to recondition their lives with a Balanced integrated way of healing their lives.
- For those looking for a more efficient way of living their lives, from Business professionals to Therapists, who constantly meets the demands of a high energy lifestyle.
- For those that already have a Spiritual practice and would like to deepen their knowledge and understanding into the world of Life Energy and Qigong.
Life is a Constant from the moment we are born to the moment we die. Qigong gives us a simple yet profoundly effective way of balancing and understanding each moment until we pass from this life. The Banner of Qigong is '100 years of Health and Prosperity'. And Who doesn't want that.
Life offers us constant challenges, each of which takes a little bit of our Life-Force to meet and take on. Are you putting back into you whole being what you are taking out. Are you putting more back into your system than you are taking out. As if your very being were a saving back for old age, a spiritual pension plan.
Do you know or are you somebody that suffers from low energy or recovering from accidents or Traumas. Would you like to offer that person or yourself understanding, relief and a way to rebuild themselves.
- Then come and Learn to grow through all the levels of LFD Qigong, watch your life transform into a richer more integrated whole, able to meet life's challenges as they arise.
- Dissolve the 'Residual Tensions' from your Body. Those aches and pains that don't seem to go no matter what you do.
- Build and Strengthen all areas of your Life.
- Release deep seated Traumas and old patterns that limit and hold you down.
- Integrate your Body / Mind / Qi / Emotions / Spirit
- Come back to your centre and root yourself into your life path.
- Release the Toxic Energy Stored in your Fascia and Organs, Cleanse and use it to Boost your immune system
- Connect to Nature and Absorb the Energy from your environment
About Simon Calder
Simon has been involved in Eastern practices since the age of 5 where he was introduced to Judo and the elements of mindful practice in relation to body awareness and compassionate respect for others. At 13 he was introduced to a Benedictine monk who introduced him to western spiritual sciences of 'Teilhard de Chardin', and other western esoteric enlightenment systems. At 17 he came to study with Master Choy a Daoist master from China. Who taught the Taoist perspective to life, mindfulness, Qigong and internal cultivation. From there going to art Collage and studying as a painter and Graphic Designer, running Art studios. Deciding to leave the UK and be full time in Asia, Simon has been travelling and studying in India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia and Bali. Practicing with Shamans and Yogis in Nepal, Chinese Masters in Malaysia and Bali and Divine Yogis and Tantra teachers in India and Bali, for the last 13 years. The culmination of these travels and practices has given a deeper understanding to the qualities and relationships to the connection between Mindfulness and the myofascial matrix, which is a profound passion to cultivate and share this incredible understanding through Yin Yoga, Qigong and Mindfulness. To produce a mind body understanding towards freedom through compassion.
- 7.30-9.30am Practice
- 10.30-1pm Lecture
- 3-6pm Practice/Lecture
- 7.30-8.30pm - Self Practice
- Start Date: 12 OCTOBER 2020, dinner at 7pm
- Finish Date: 18 OCTOBER 2020, lunch at 2pm
- Price Course Total: 840 Euro, deposit: 150 eur
- Venue: Pałac Nieznanice, http://www.nieznanice.pl, ul. Sobieskiego 22A, Nieznanice, 42-270 Kłomnice
- Total Price Accommodation & Food (6 days): 220eur
* Deposits are nonrefundable
* For each module you will receive a 60 hours certificate from Integral Body Institute