Life-Force Qigong and Fascia
2 Days Workshop with Simon Calder in Warsaw
17th – 18th November 2018
Life-Force Qigong is a complete Qigong system, working on many different levels of our Bodies and Energy fields.
What you will receive is
- A Full understanding into Life-Force Qigong
- A taste of the Qigong movement sets
- Basic knowledge of Fascia
- The ability to be able to sense and feel your own Energy Field.
- Why the Organs are so important to our Health and how to Purge, Tonify and Strengthen them.
- Knowledge of 5 Element Qigong
November 17th 9am-5pm
- Intro to life-Force Qigong,
- Life-Force energy, what is it
- how it works with fascia,
- Energetic alignment, Bio Tensegrity)
To experience all 4 Areas of Life-Force Qigong system:
- Dao Yin Yoga,
- Structural Yoga, with applied Qigong Energetics.
- Dynamic Flow 5 Element Form
Day 2. November 18th 9am-5pm
- Exteroception, The Energetic influence from our external environment physically / energetically.
- Proprioception, The Awareness of our Reception from the outside world, and how we respond.
- Interoception, The Deep internal feelings and relations to everything that arises around us and from within us.
With a profound taste of the 5 elements, organs Life-Force Qigong,
The 5 Element Qigong is broken down into 5 movements, each aligning to the way our Fascia and Life-Force flows through our bodies.
- Loosen and Activate - Loosen and Activate the tissues around the organs and meridians.
- Flush and Cleanse - To Flush and Cleanse old Toxic energy from the organs and fascia.
- Circulate and Direct - To Circulate energy in the current direction through the meridians,
- Enhance and Energise - To Build the Life-Force in the Organs and Meridians.
- Integrate and Regulate - To Regulate the Energy work and integrate it into our whole systems.
This will be broken down and understood as the very foundation to the integration of Fascia and Energy.
- Price : 590 zł
- Daily schedule: 9.00am-12.00pm & 1.30pm - 5.00pm
- Payments: For booking deposit payment required
- Place: Warsaw Dance Department, Pałac Kultury i Nauki, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw http://warsawdancedepartment.pl https://www.facebook.com/WarsawDanceDepartment/
About Simon Calder
Simon has been involved in Eastern practices since the age of 5 where he was introduced to Judo and the elements of mindful practice in relation to body awareness and compassionate respect for others. At 13 he was introduced to a Benedictine monk who introduced him to western spiritual sciences of 'Teilhard de Chardin', and other western esoteric enlightenment systems. At 17 he came to study with Master Choy a Daoist master from China. Who taught the Taoist perspective to life, mindfulness, Qigong and internal cultivation. From there going to art Collage and studying as a painter and Graphic Designer, running Art studios. Deciding to leave the UK and be full time in Asia, Simon has been travelling and studying in India, Thailand, Nepal, Malaysia and Bali. Practicing with Shamans and Yogis in Nepal, Chinese Masters in Malaysia and Bali and Divine Yogis and Tantra teachers in India and Bali, for the last 13 years. The culmination of these travels and practices has given a deeper understanding to the qualities and relationships to the connection between Mindfulness and the myofascial matrix, which is a profound passion to cultivate and share this incredible understanding through Yin Yoga, Qigong and Mindfulness. To produce a mind body understanding towards freedom through compassion.