6 DAYS SEMINAR “GROUNDING”
FEET, LEGS & HIPS
5-11 July 2020 in Kików, Poland.
Learn how to release pain in the body.
Mastering the art of working deeply with the body.
“Live Pain Free”
Although one out of every ten people will suffer from plantar fasciitis at some point in their lives, the effects of competent footwork and work that continues up the back line of the leg can be remarkable in helping people find relief. This module teaches techniques to treat the lower body through a process of deep bodywork, joint mobilization, assisted stretches and unwinding. Using the posterior line of the leg as our starting point, we expand to focus on the hips, knees, feet, and legs at an advanced level.An important focus in this module is learning how to free the gluteus medius; minimus, tensor fascia latae, and the deep rotators of the hip Participants will also learn the importance of the tibialis anterior and its role in flexing the foot at the ankle. Students learn to work on all the compartments of the upper leg through work on the hamstrings, adductors, abductors and quadriceps.
Comprised of daily meditations, theoretical instruction, demonstrations and active partner exchange, the feet, legs and hips module is a guided learning experience covering body mechanics and correct methods of working with the fascia and joints. Students also learn client body reading techniques, including ‘tracking,’ a self-correcting method to align the feet and legs. Time and space is given for questions, and discussion of actual cases participants may have encountered in their practice
The module also includes detailed work on the knee and hip joints, and the myth of the arthritic knee and hip. Participants successfully completing the Lower Body module will have an enhanced skill level and sensitivity when dealing with persistent pain and structural dysfunction in the feet, knees and hips. Through body reading, students will be able to interpret structural imbalances and use a range of techniques to create sessions integrating the lower body with the pelvis and spine. In the process, students will be able to support clients’ felt sense of grounding and energetic contact through the feet and legs.
- Release pain and restore natural movement to the feet, legs and hips
- Assess and treat foot, knee and hip complaints, including body reading, palpation skills and movement tests
- Gain knowledge of different tools to work with the plantar fascia
- Joint mobilization for the foot, ankle, knee, and hip.
- Assisted stretches for the feet, legs and hips.
- Learn how to move deep into the body and at the sometime listen with sensitive hands for release.
- Learn how to structurally balance the legs and feet.
- Understand the Psychology of pain in the knees, hips and feet and how to work with a powerful method of somatic dialoging
- Learn Myofascial Unwinding of the Legs and Hips
- Learn Myofascial anatomy of the lower body and fascial anatomy and physiology.
MER Training Program:
- “ SELF-EMPOWERMENT”: BACK, NECK, PELVIS & BREATH
- “GROUNDING”: FEET, LEGS & HIPS
- “CENTERING”: RELEASE & BALANCE THE PELVIS, CORE INTEGRATION
- “LOSS CONTROL”: RELEASING & BALANCING THE FACE, CRANIUM, NECK & ARMS
- “BREATH PASSION ”: THORAX & BREATH
- “FLUID BODY”
* You can start MER training from any of the above Seminars
* To find out more about Seminars visit TRAININGS
In all six modules there is an environment of learning, empathy, presence and acceptance. In this space the students can feel safe to move into new and profound spaces of experiencing their healing powers and the science and art of holistic myofascial release. The training fosters both a deep journey into learning to work effectively with the myofascia and the understanding and practice of working holistically with the body-mind and feelings as one organic unity. The experience can be one of freedom from pain and emotional awareness and a deeper realization of oneself. Throughout the training there will be a emphasis on meditation teaching a space of mindfulness and presence when working with people.
Myofascial Energetic Release MER
The Myofascial Energetic Release (MER) Training is a powerful life transforming experience. You will learn the art and science of a Deep Bodywork, Assisted Stretches, Myofascial Unwinding, Joint Mobilization, Emotional Release and Awareness and much more under the direction and guidance of Satyarthi Peloquin, who has 40 years of experience as a trainer. Throughout the training the aim for you is to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to give great work to your clients and to create a successful practice. There is a growing demand for mastering the art of working deeply in the body with skill and sensitivity. The capacity of deep bodywork to alleviate acute and chronic pain has made it an indispensable tool in treating widespread conditions of body and head pain.
The main cause of pain and tension in the body is over-contraction of the five types of Soft Tissue: Muscle, Fascia, Skin, Ligament and Nerves. This chronic tension blocks circulation, oxygen and energy to these soft and sensitive tissues. The contracted tissue presses on pain receptors causing 90 percent of the ocean of chronic pain that humanity suffers from. In the MER Training you will learn how to release the cause of chronic pain the over contraction of soft tissues, with deep tissue bodywork and through educating the client of the cause of there pain.
As we open the body’s deeper soft tissue layers we encounter stuck energy in the form of shortened, hardened tissue. You will be taught skillful, sensitive touch we release these energy blocks.
In the training you will learn to activate the body’s natural ability for self-regulation and healing with Myofascial Unwinding and Trauma Healing. The client discovers through the work of the practitioner a new awareness of dysfunctional patterns and beliefs that laid the foundations for their painful predicament.
MER must be tailored to each individuals needs, their specific complaint, and the over all condition of their physical, mental and emotional body. We must treat the whole person. Many factors must be considered and the individual’s body-mind must guide the treatment from start to finish. The therapist is only there to assist.
The goal of MER is to relieve pain and restore function to allow the person to lead a full active life.
This program will focus on exploring the modality of deep bodywork as a healing art, and is designed for anyone seeking to incorporate a unique combination of bodywork techniques and teachings as a way of working with people. Bringing together the connection between the brain, emotions, body and energy.
In the Myofascial Energetic Release Training you learn to help people with Back Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Jaw Pain (TMJ), Migraines, Cervical Pain, Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shoulder Pain, Head Aches, Hip Pain, Depression, Pelvic Pain.
Techniques to learn in this Myofascial Energetic Release Training:
- The art and science of deep bodywork.
- Assisted stretches coming from Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
- How to evaluate soft tissue spasm through out the body and head.
- How to release the chronic muscle spasm through deep sensitive touch. Working on the painful areas for up to 5 minutes giving the fascia time to release.
- Educating your client on the cause of their holding and pain. Education is a powerful ally in the healing of chronic pain.
- Myofascial unwinding, a sophisticated method of movement education that uses the body’s natural wisdom to release and integrate.
- Structural, functional and emotional body reading through which we evaluate the body–mind of the client.
- Palpation the art of evaluating the soft tissues of the body through listening hands.
- You will learn how to educate the client with a comprehensive homework program that will cut the pain at its roots.
- Trauma healing, by working with the felt sense of the body and activating the body’s natural ability to self regulate and release emotional and psychological traumas.
- Skills to work with emotions that arise during sessions. Five keys that will support emotional integration.
- Structural bodywork to bring balance back to the structure of the body.
- Daily Meditations and Meditation through touch or touch as meditation
About Satyarthi Dylan Peloquin
Satyarthi Dylan Peloquin has been a professional bodyworker for over 42 years. Over the past 33 years, he has trained and taught over 3,000 people worldwide, many of whom are now full-time bodyworkers and / or teachers of various methods of bodywork.
Satyarthi’s career began as a professional dancer in San Francisco, during which time he put his body through rigorous training and intense physical work. Satyarthi found that only massage brought relief and release to his taut, aching muscles, and was so taken by this discovery, that he began to learn and practice massage therapy in 1970. By 1971, having trained in Postural Integration and giving sessions regularly, he realized that bodywork was his true calling and passion. Over the next few years, he studied acupuncture, shiatsu, anatomy, and the healing arts. In 1976, Satyarthi arrived at the Osho Commune International in Pune, India, where he continued to work and study with numerous teachers of various bodywork methods, including Alexander Technique, Rolfing, Neo-Reichian Therapy, and a range of other cutting-edge therapy techniques.
During his stay at the commune, Satyarthi had the wonderful opportunity of giving bodywork sessions to the enlightened Indian mystic, Osho, who taught that the mind, body, and spirit are one organic unity. His work with Osho brought a new, multidimensional connection to Satyarthi’s work and teaching. Satyarthi’s brought together all of his vast knowledge of human anatomy and the different healing schools, modalities, methods, and techniques he had studied and worked with, and went on to co-create a new system of bodywork that is now taught all around the world, called Rebalancing. For more information visit http://myofascialtrainings.com
- First day - Opening ceremony and Dinner at 19:00 – 22.00
- Morning Meditation 8:00 - 9.00
- Breakfast 9:00. - 10:00
- Morning Session 10:00 - 13:00
- Lunch 13:00 - 14.30
- Afternoon Session 14.30 - 18.00
- Dinner 18.00-19.30
- Night sessions 19.30- 21.30 there will be 3 night sessions during each seminar
- Last day – morning session. Closing ceremony & graduation 13.00-14.30pm
- Start Date: 5 July 2020 at 7pm
- Finish Date: 11 July 2020 at 3pm
- Venue Address: Kików 91, Solec Zdrój, 28-131, Poland (2h drive North from Cracow Airport or 4h drive South from Warsaw Airport)
- Price Course Total: 940 Euro plus Accommodation & Food.
- Total Price Accommodation & Food (3 vegetarian meals daily): 215 Eur/900zł two bedroom or 205 Eur/840zł 3-5 bedroom or 195 Eur/780zł dormitory (with own sleeping bag, if you need bed linen it is 20zł/5 eur extra)
- To confirm your participation please make deposit 150 Eur
* You can start MER training from any of the Seminar
* Deposits are non refundable
* Full Training will be certified by Integral Body Institute and American Association of Drugless Practitioners. After each module participants will receive a certificate confirming participation in Seminar